| This is me in my scene. |
Young Snow White: " Come my little friends. It is such a lovely day to play outdoors. What shall we play today?" (animals mime hide and seek) "Hide and seek? What fun! You go hide now and I'll count to 10." (animals start running away) "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10! Ready or not, here I come!" ( Run off stage).
| This is me and the Head Villager during bows. |
After the play ended Ben kept going around the house singing " Here I am to protect yor land, I'm your Natural Resource Man" That was from the play. He did the motions along with it, too!
They also do a winter play. That one only goes up to 6th grade and since I am going into 6th grade I'm hoping I'll get a really good part! Allyson said that she wants to do the play because she'll be in 2nd grade and that is when you can start doing it. I think she'l love it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment